Please switch to a modern browser like
for better experience.
This page is for Mobile App Setup
For Desktop Setup - See the Guide Here
Setup requires a wired connection to your home’s wireless router – just to add the WiFi details.
Prepare the camera
1. Screw on the wireless antenna to your camera.
2. Plug your camera into power
Wait 2 minutes for the camera to pan and tilt through the full range of motion
3. Connect both the camera’s data port and your home’s wireless router using the included Ethernet cable
4. Confirm data is at the camera
-Wait 2-3 minutes for camera to boot. You will see the camera run through a full range of pan and tilt motion.
-When boot up completes, your camera's Ethernet port will show a solid green and blinking yellow light indicating the camera is connected to your router.
If you do not see the flickering lights - DO NOT CONTINUE
Check the link here
Or go to FAQ at pipcamwireless.com and search “Lights at the back of my camera do not flash”
Add the Camera in the Mobile App
1) Check your mobile phone is connected to WiFi
-Navigate to the system setting in your smartphone and verify you are connected to the same wireless router that the camera is currently plugged into
2) Download the Mobile App - “Pyle IP Cam”
We have a few different Pyle Mobile apps
Make sure you get the “Pyle IP Pro” App with the black background
The other versions will not work 100%
3) Open up the Pyle IP Pro app and select "add camera"
4) Select the option to “Scan QR Code”
5) Scan the QR code on your camera with your smartphone's camera
6) Set the Camera Name and Password
-Name your camera to your preference - Then input the camera default password "pylecam" or “000000”
7) Make sure to change the password to a custom password
8) Check video feed is working
-Select the “Camera” tab at left hand corner of the app
-Select the camera thumbnail to see make sure it is working
After checking the connection works on a wired connection - we are ready to setup wireless
1) Select “Edit” in the top left corner, then “set” on your camera’s entry
2) Select “WIFI Setting”
3) Wait for the list of available WIFI networks to appear. Select your home network.
-No networks displayed? Check the link here
Or search the FAQ at pipcamwireless.com for “I don’t see any networks detected when setting up WiFi”
4) Select your network name – then add the wireless password for your home router
-Note: Passwords are case sensitive and the app won’t report “incorrect password” if typed incorrectly
DON’T UNPLUG YOUR CAMERA DATA CABLE YET
5) The camera will now reboot. Please wait for the app to countdown from 60 seconds
6) Check that the WiFi info is “Saved” for your camera before unplugging
7) Now let’s test the wireless connection in the same room as your wireless router before moving the camera to the final location
-Leaving the power plugged in disconnect the wired Ethernet cable from the camera
8) Wait 2-3 minutes for the camera to reboot
-I know - it doesn’t look like it is doing anything… But wait a bit before trying to adjust the camera or refresh the app
You should see the red LED indicator go out as soon as you pull out the network cable - after 1-2 min the LED indicator should come back on rapidly flashing
9) Open up the camera feed in your Pyle IP app and you can check that it is live!
If the camera does not connect wireless after 2-3 mins un-pluged from the data cable - Reconnect the wired Ethernet cable and try
1) Setting the wireless password again
-Check password is entered correctly - Passwords are case sensitive - the app will not give you “incorrect wifi password” indication
2) Try a hardware reset
Instructions available on our FAQ online
3) Try setting the password from the web UI
-Refer to desktop setup QSG
Check the FAQ online in the section with your model number to get started with
-Disabling the LED flashing indicator
-3rd Party Apps
Video Walk Through
Your browser does not allow you to contact us from this page because third party cookies are disabled. Click continue to open this form in a new tab.
Your browser's cookies are disabled. Please enable cookies from your browser's settings to contact us.
Something went wrong! Please reload and try again. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
You're navigating to a different app. You'll be able to continue the current
conversation only when you switch back to the current app.